Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Globe

Rising sunshine
The new day awakes.
The cold, winter chill runs down my spine.
Down come the snowflakes.

Unique pieces of art,
All of them different,
Easy to tell them apart.
Like fingerprints.

I am one.
Different from the rest.
Unique like a raven's song.
Just one of god's guests.

Christmas morning
In a warm cozy robe.
But really, I am just screaming.
Stuck inside a snow globe.

My heart dreams of fantasy,
But my mind is hungry.
What I would give,
To escape reality.

A piece of art falls from heaven.
The taste tingles on my tongue.
But I'm stuck in this prison.
And the raven's song is unsung.

Held captive in this joyous place.
Where home, is unknown.
And my soul has slowly effaced.
I am just left alone.
Stuck inside a snow globe.

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very nice, congratulations. We produce inflatable snow globe :) Our website: Şişme Kar Küresi

    ReplyDelete