Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Final Goodbye

I'll always run to you.
I'll always be here for you.
But I don't love you.
Just in spite of you.

All you wanna do is flirt with me.
But I won't fall again
Cause it will only hurt me.
And in the end you desert me.

Nothing will ever be the same.
I won't always respond when you call me name.
My heart was a wild beast
That I'm learning to tame.
Because I don't care for your game.

Your game is one I don't wanna play.
That's all I gotta say.
And if you disagree,
And don't love me the same way,
Then I will be okay.
Because tomorrow's a new day.
Unless you wanna stay,
And participate in my life,
Then I suggest you go.
Because I won't be your hoe.
And that's all you seem to know.

So here's my last word for you:
Nothing with you will ever be true.
So when you say hi,
You won't get a reply.
And this is why,
Because you're an ignorant guy.
And this is my final goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Kenzie. I read these, but you haven't made one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too. And I know, time for some new ones!

    ReplyDelete