Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rain


The pain is the rain that floods my heart.
Within, it controls everything,
And sooner or later, I start.

I reach for it,
I begin releasing my pain,
I enjoy watching, I have to admit.

Away with my regrets.
The blade slides across my skin,
Away with all the upsets.

Years ago, you would’ve never seen me this way, just a young brunette.
Now that all has changed,
And I no longer use it as a threat.

The stress and anger is put on me,
And I feel all alone,
Alone on this long road people call a journey.

Sometimes I try to look for the happiness.
But when it’s all said and done,
It’s just nothing but emptiness.

I’m screaming inside,
Screaming for help.
But all I hear is silence,  no one has replied.

Except for the ones who truly care.
The people who love me,
The people who breathe the same air.

The pain is the rain that floods my heart,
Sometimes it pours,
And sometimes the clouds move apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment