Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Poem for a Guy (That Doesn't Care)


What do I do?
When all I think about is you.
How can I be the same?
When my heart pounds when I hear your name.

I fall into a deep sea by looking into your eyes.
But then I must remember it was all lies.
You’re the reason my heart beats everyday.
You make it so hard to stay away.

Before I met you it was just me.
Now you’re the only thing I see.
To me, it was for real.
To you, it was just sex appeal.

What we have could come true.
But that would mean it’s not all about you.
When I look at you, I see nothing wrong.
When you look at me, I’m King Kong.

But our eyes close when we kiss.
And that’s the feeling I can’t resist.
Because in that moment, everything feels right.
And everything is out of sight.

When our lips touch,
Oh I love you so much.
But in the hall when you pass by,
I don’t even get a simple “hi”.

Even though we may never come to be.
You will always be special to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment